So many teams every year struggle to find just one star who can make them relevant. Sometimes, teams are lucky to even get a superstar on their team to lead them to a victorious season. But what about when you have two superstars? Well, it’s extremely rare – so I thought I’d take a look at the very best duos of American sports history. One thing I found: American sports have been fucking great. Enjoy.
35. Kevin Durant & Russell Westbrook
34. Isiah Thomas & Joe Dumars
33. Bobby Hull & Stan Mikita
32. Jim Kelly & Andre Reed
31. Peyton Manning & Reggie Wayne
30. Oscar Robertson & K. Abdul-Jabbar
29. Omar Vizquel & Roberto Alomar Jr.
28. Curt Schilling & Randy Johnson
27. Dan Marino & Mark Clayton
26. Larry Bird & Kevin McHale